The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is officially launched and it was a worldwide launch while we might see different release dates for the new phablet from Samsung, who skipped the Galaxy Note 6 to keep up with the Galaxy S7 nomenclature.
Now, we know about the price of the Note7 in a few markets already and you can check out the same if you are interested in purchasing one for yourself.
Pricing of Galaxy Note7 in U.S.
- Blue Coral 64GB edition Galaxy Note 7 from T-Mobile USA: $849.99 USD
- Blue Coral 64GB edition Galaxy Note 7 from Verizon USA: $864.99 USD
- Blue Coral 64GB edition Galaxy Note 7 from AT&T USA: $879.99 USD
Release date in the US: August 19th
Galaxy Note 7 Installment Plans
- Galaxy Note 7 Installment Plan with T-Mobile: $69.99 down and $32.50 a month for 24 months
- Galaxy Note 7 Installment Plan with AT&T: $29.34 per month for 30 months, or $36.67 a month for 24 months
- Galaxy Note 7 Installment Plan with Verizon: $36 per month for 24 months
T-Mobile offer for Galaxy Note 7 buyers: Free full year of Netflix, Samsung Gear Fit 2, or a 256GB microSD card for expanded storage on their phone.
Galaxy Note 7 Price and Offers in Thailand
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Price in India
The pricing of Galaxy Note 7 is not known yet but it is expected to be around Rs. 58000 when released, and the release date is set at August 19th after the launch on August 11th.
Galaxy Note7 price in Europe
The phone is set on pre-order on Europe and the release date of the phone is the same as other markets, i.e. August 19th.
The pricing is set at €849.
Galaxy Note 7 Price in U.K.
The price in the U.K. is £699, which when converted matches the price in the U.S. and Europe, but before the release, we aren’t seeing any offers tagged along, unlike how the carriers in the U.S. are already mentioning about.
This list will be updated from time to time and we will keep you updated about the prices from the other markets as well.